Osborn Studio Glass Negatives

Description

Glass negatives from the Osborn Studio, Primarily from 1918 - 1920s. Donated to the Stark County Historical Society by Larry Brown the last owner of the Osborn Studio.

Contributor(s)

  • Ambrose Osborn
  • Lawton Osborne, Sr.
  • Lawton Osborn, Jr.
  • Larry Brown

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Nellie Aloerson
Studio portrait of two women, seated. The one on the left is behind and slightly above the other, probably sitting on the arm of the chair. Both women are wearing black. One of the women wears a dark beaded necklace. Both women have dark hair, bobbed…

Nellie Aloerson
Studio portrait of two women, seated. The one on the left is behind and slightly above the other, probably sitting on the arm of the chair. Both women are wearing black. One of the women wears a dark beaded necklace. Both women have dark hair, bobbed…

Nellie Aloerson
Studio portrait of two women, seated. The one on the left is behind and slightly above the other, probably sitting on the arm of the chair. Both women are wearing black. One of the women wears a dark beaded necklace. Both women have dark hair, bobbed…