Browse Items (56 total)

  • Tags: Second Avenue West

1929 Model Ford, Osborn Studio

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-069.jpg
It is a image of an old car owned by the Osborns decorated with flags on the front bumper and draped across the sides. There is also ribbon draped across the hood. There are photographs attached to the inside of each of the windows. "467" is written…

1929 Model Ford, Osborn Studio

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-070.jpg
It is a image of an old car owned by the Osborns taken from the back parked in front of their studio. It is decorated with flags on the bumpers and draped across the sides. There are photographs attached to the inside of the windows. Printed on the…

Osborn Studio, 1905

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-086.jpg
The front of the Osborn Studio building as it looked from 1904-1938. The photo is possibly from 1905 or 1935.
This studio was located at 17 2nd Ave West, in Dickinson, N. D. It is a wood clapboard building. There is a window on the left side. 2…

Dickinson Armory

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-087.jpg
The Dickinson Armory and military training building, 1905. Written on the back is, "418 (191) / DICKINSON ARMORY & MILITARY / TRAINING BUILDING 1905 / -203- / NEG / # / 62."

Dickinson Armory

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-088.jpg
The Dickinson Armory and military training building, 1909. Written on the back is, "#43 ALBUM / 151 SCRIPT ARMORY / NEG / # 62."

Osborn Studio, 1896-1904

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-090.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building from 1896-1904.
Photo of the 1st Osborn Studio building. The Studio was started by O.S. Goff in 1891 until A.J. Osborn purchased the business in 1896. The building has 1 man and 2 women sitting in front of the…

Osborn Studio, 1938-1948

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-091.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building from 1938-1948. Photo of the Osborn Studio building, after the 1938 remodeling, showing the north and front side of the building. Behind the building is a truck with the words Coke Cola on the passenger door. A sign…

Osborn Studio, 1938-1950

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-092.jpg
Photo of the front of the Osborn Studio building, after the 1938 remodeling. The sign on the building reads Osborn's Photographs. The Studio was located at 17 2nd Ave W in Dickinson, N. D.
Written on the back is "461 / (22A)."

Osborn Studio, 1938-1950

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-093.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building from 1938-1950.

Osborn Studio, 1938-1950

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-094.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building from 1938-1950 before the "Osborn's" sign is in place on the front, after the 1938 remodeling. The sign above the door reads Photographs. The Studio was located at 17 2nd Ave W in Dickinson, N. D.
Written on the…

Osborn Studio, after 1950

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-095.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building after 1950. It is a 2 story brick building with glass blocks for the 2nd floor windows. A sign on the building reads Osborn's Potographs Cameras. A sign on the door, for rooms on the 2nd floor, reads Western…

Osborn Studio, 1951

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-096.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building in 1951. It is a 2 story brick building with glass blocks for the 2nd floor windows. A sign on the building reads Osborn's Photographs Cameras. A sign on the door, for rooms on the 2nd floor, reads Dickinson…

Osborn Studio, (1948?)

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-097.jpg
The Osborn Photo Studio building in (1948?). It is a 2 story brick building with glass blocks for the 2nd floor windows. A sign on the building reads Osborn's Photographs Cameras. A sign on the door, for rooms on the 2nd floor, reads Western…

Standard Oil Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-102.jpg
Standard Oil Station, Red Crown Gasoline, 1920s, located at Villard and Second Avenue West. The building is made of brick. A man is standing in between two pumps. He is wearing a shirt, tie, coveralls and a hat. The words Standard Oil Co., are…

Standard Oil Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-103.jpg
Standard Oil Station, Red Crown Gasoline, 1920s, located at Villard and Second Avenue West. The building is made of brick. A man is standing in between two pumps. He is wearing a shirt, tie, coveralls and a hat. The words Standard Oil Co., are…

Standard Oil Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-104.jpg
Standard Oil Station, Red Crown Gasoline, 1920s, located at Villard and Second Avenue West. The building is made of brick. A man is standing in between two pumps. He is wearing a shirt, tie, coveralls and a hat. The words Standard Oil Co., are…

Dickinson Community Building

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-108.jpg
Community Building, the former armory, after remodeling in 1941 as a WPA project. City Hall was also located in this building for a time.
The material used to construct it was mostly salvage material from the old Dickinson High School which was…

Fire Department at Texaco Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-119.jpg
Texaco Station built by Lawton E. Osborn, released to Exxon in 1956. There is a LaFrance fire truck sitting in front of the building with 4 men on it and 2 men standing beside the truck. There is a banner on the side of the truck advertising 'NEW!…

Osborn Studio, 1904-1938

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-140.jpg
The Osborn Studio building from 1904-1938.

2nd Ave. West (Hannaford St.), Dickinson

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-170.jpg
2nd Ave. West (originally Hannaford St.). On the left is the Mike McGinley residence, Osborn Studio, fire hall, and the Pat McGinley residence. On the right is the Drenkel residence, Recorder Post, and the Mike McGinley residence [? taken from…