Browse Items (80 total)

  • Tags: Second Avenue West

Dickinson City Hall and Fire Department

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-202.jpg
Photo of a Dickinson Fire Department fire hose carts. In front of the hoses are men, probably from the city's Fire Department, who are holding ropes that are attached to the hose cart. Several boys can be seen around the hose carts. The hose…

Dickinson City Parking Lot, 1954

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box81previews/34595-001.jpg
Dickinson city parking lot across from Osborn Studio, 1954

Dickinson City Parking Lot, 1954

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box81previews/34595-002.jpg
Dickinson city parking lot across from Osborn Studio, 1954

Dickinson City Parking Lot, 1954

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box81previews/34595-003.jpg
Dickinson city parking lot across from Osborn Studio, 1954

Dickinson Community Building

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-108.jpg
Community Building, the former armory, after remodeling in 1941 as a WPA project. City Hall was also located in this building for a time.
The material used to construct it was mostly salvage material from the old Dickinson High School which was…

Dickinson Community Building

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box77previews/Dickinson_Community_Building-001.jpg
The exterior of the Dickinson Community Building/Armory.

Dickinson Police car

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box81previews/51252-001.jpg
Two Dickinson Police officers stand in front of a police car near the Dickinson City Hall and Community building which was located on 2nd Avenue West. One of the officers is Duane Wolf, the other officer is unknown.

Dickinson Police car

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box81previews/51252-002.jpg
Two Dickinson Police officers stand in front of a police car near the Dickinson City Hall and Community building which was located on 2nd Avenue West. One of the officers is Duane Wolf, the other officer is unknown.

Dickinson Police car

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box81previews/51252-003.jpg
A Dickinson Police car in front of the Dickinson City Hall and Community building which was located on 2nd Avenue West.

Dickinson, N. D. City Hall and Fire Department building

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box111previews/Dickinson_ND_negatives-009.jpg
Photo of the Dickinson, N. D. City Hall and Fire Department building. Located at 2nd (Second) Ave West. A 2 story brick building.

Dinsdale Gas Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box86previews/Dinsdale_Gas_Station-001.jpg
The exterior of the Texaco gas station owned by John Dinsdale.

Dinsdale gas station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box97previews/Dinsdale_gas_Station-001.jpg
A negative of Dinsdale's Texaco station on the corner of Villard and 2nd Avenue. It has three gas pumps and three garage stalls. There is a tall Texaco sign in front of the station and a brick building behind it. There is also snow on the ground.

Dinsdale gas station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box97previews/Dinsdale_gas_Station-002.jpg
A negative of Dinsdale's Texaco station on the corner of Villard and 2nd Avenue. It has three gas pumps and three garage stalls. There is a tall Texaco sign in front of the station and a brick building behind it. There is also snow on the ground.

Dinsdale gas station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box97previews/Dinsdale_gas_Station-003.jpg
A negative of Dinsdale's Texaco station on the corner of Villard and 2nd Avenue. It has three gas pumps and three garage stalls. There is a tall Texaco sign in front of the station and a brick building behind it. There is also snow on the ground.

Dinsdale Texaco

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box86previews/24506-001.jpg
The exterior of the Dinsdale Texaco Station.

Dinsdale Texaco

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box86previews/24506-002.jpg
The exterior of the Dinsdale Texaco Station.

Family photo and Model T Truck

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box126-2previews/Box126_19-001.jpg
Portrait of family photo, with a Model T Truck, 1923. In the background is a Standard Oil Co. Station. Unidentified.

Fire Department at Texaco Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-119.jpg
Texaco Station built by Lawton E. Osborn, released to Exxon in 1956. There is a LaFrance fire truck sitting in front of the building with 4 men on it and 2 men standing beside the truck. There is a banner on the side of the truck advertising 'NEW!…

Infilco Division, General American Transport Corporation

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box88-2previews/47809-001.jpg
A photo of the Osborn studio building showing the store front. Above the door on the right is a sign which says "USDA Custer National Forest Medora District Ranger's Office".

John Kampf

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box126-2previews/0642b-006.jpg
Photo of a family of four, two women sitting in a car, the girl is standing next to the car and a man is standing next to the girl. Behind the car is a building with the number 18 over the door. There is another building in the background with the…