Browse Items (270 total)

  • Tags: fire department

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-001.jpg
The upper levels of the St. Charles Hotel during a fire.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-002.jpg
5 men standing looking at a fire at the St. Charles Hotel.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-003.jpg
The St. Charles Hotel fire from across the railroad tracks. A large group of people are standing along the road watching the fire.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-004.jpg
A large group of people watching the St. Charles Hotel fire. A sign for The Corral Bar is on the left side.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-005.jpg
A large group of people watching the St. Charles Hotel fire.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-006.jpg
A large group of people watching the St. Charles Hotel fire. There are lots of flames in the center of the image.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-007.jpg
The St. Charles Hotel fire at night looking northwest.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-008.jpg
The St. Charles Hotel fire at night with large flames and lots of smoke.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/St_Charles_Fire-009.jpg
The St. Charles Hotel fire from across the railroad tracks. A large group of people are standing along the road watching the fire.

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box88previews/St_Charles_Fire_Jan_1950-002.jpg
Photo of the fire of the St. Charles Hotel, at 25 East Villard St. East, Dickinson, ND, on February 1, 1950. Much of the building has been destroyed by the fire. On the right side of the building are signs that read St. Charles Hotel, 100 Rooms,…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box88previews/St_Charles_Fire_Jan_1950-003.jpg
Photo of the fire of the St. Charles Hotel, at 25 East Villard St. East, Dickinson, ND, on February 1, 1950. Much of the building has been destroyed by the fire. Smoke can be seen rising in the air. 3 firemen can be seen standing on a building,…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box88previews/St_Charles_Fire_Jan_1950-004.jpg
Photo of the fire of the St. Charles Hotel, at 25 East Villard St. East, Dickinson, ND, on February 1, 1950. Much of the building has been destroyed by the fire. Smoke can be seen rising in the air. 3 firemen can be seen standing on a building,…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-119.jpg
Texaco Station built by Lawton E. Osborn, released to Exxon in 1956. There is a fire truck sitting in front of the building with 4 men on it and 2 men standing beside the truck. Written on the back is, "Photo album #2 / sheet #77 / #79."

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-170.jpg
2nd Ave. West (originally Hannaford St.). On the left is the Mike McGinley residence, Osborn Studio, fire hall, and the Pat McGinley residence. On the right is the Drenkel residence, Recorder Post, and the Mike McGinley residence [? taken from…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-171.jpg
2nd Ave. West (originally Hannaford St.). On the left is the Mike McGinley residence, Osborn Studio, fire hall, and the Pat McGinley residence. On the right is the Drenkel residence, Recorder Post, and the Mike McGinley residence [? taken from…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-198.jpg
The Dickinson City Band in the back of a truck as part of a Fire Prevention Day parade. The truck is outside the city hall/fire department building. Written on the back in the middle is, "329 / City Band - about 1925 / 1. Bill Everett at the Drum…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-199.jpg
A line of trucks in front of Mandan Mercantile Co. for a Fire Prevention Day parade. Dickinson Firemen and volunteers and Fire Department Hose Carts/trucks, and pumper. Behind the 1st cart/truck is a horse drawn pumper,. The 2nd cart/truck is…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-200.jpg
A line of fire trucks in front of Mandan Mercantile Co. for a Fire Prevention Day parade. Written on the back in the upper left corner is, "330A" and on the right side, "NEG #160." There is an oval stamp in the center. Printed inside the oval is,…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-202.jpg
Photo of a Dickinson Fire Department fire hose carts. In front of the hoses are men, probably from the city's Fire Department, who are holding ropes that are attached to the hose cart. Several boys can be seen around the hose carts. The hose…

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-203.jpg
Dickinson fire department on horses with hook and ladder going down Sims Street in the 1890s. The Dickinson Recorder printing building is on the right side. Written in the lower right corner is, "22." Written on the back in the upper right is, "-24-"…