First Dickinson School building

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Box_78_previews/332-001.jpg

Title

First Dickinson School building

Description

Exterior of the house that was used as the first Dickinson school building from 1885-1890. The home was then purchased by William Ray and used as a residence.

Creator

Osborn

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white safety film

Identifier

0332-001

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Original Format

Safety Film Negatives

Physical Dimensions

3.5" x 2.375"

Address

40 4th Street West, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center. There is a note from Lawton E. Osborn included with the negative.

Physical Location

Box 78

Ordering Info

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Citation

Osborn, “First Dickinson School building,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed July 16, 2024, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/2804.