Osborn Studio, 1938-1948

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-091.jpg

Title

Osborn Studio, 1938-1948

Description

The Osborn Photo Studio building from 1938-1948. Photo of the Osborn Studio building, after the 1938 remodeling, showing the north and front side of the building. Behind the building is a truck with the words Coke Cola on the passenger door. A sign on a truck, behind the 1st truck, reads Dickinson Bottling Works. A sign on the front of the building reads Osborn's Studio. The Studio was located at 17 2nd Ave W in Dickinson, N. D. Exact date unknown.

Creator

Osborn

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-091

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

3.25" x 5"

Address

17 2nd Ave. West, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Osborn Studio, 1938-1948,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed August 15, 2020, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/672.