Osborn Studio, after 1950

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-095.jpg

Title

Osborn Studio, after 1950

Description

The Osborn Photo Studio building after 1950. It is a 2 story brick building with glass blocks for the 2nd floor windows. A sign on the building reads Osborn's Potographs Cameras. A sign on the door, for rooms on the 2nd floor, reads Western Adjustment & Inspection Co. Room 4. On the left side of the building is a man and 2 cars. On the right side is an alley. Unidentified. Exact date unknown.
Written on the back is "304 / NEG#61."

Creator

Osborn

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-095

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

8.375" x 10"

Address

17 2nd Ave. West, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.
No receipt. 1 glassine with the words Osborn Studio 1896 - 1905 - 1948 (1950) and the number 270b. 1 CA neg env with the words Osborn Studio 1948 (1950), and the number 270b.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Osborn Studio, after 1950,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed March 5, 2021, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/676.