Dickinson Community Building

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-108.jpg

Title

Dickinson Community Building

Description

Community Building, the former armory, after remodeling in 1941 as a WPA project. City Hall was also located in this building for a time.
The material used to construct it was mostly salvage material from the old Dickinson High School which was built in 1910 and was located on 4th Ave West and 3rd St. Written on the back is "NEG / #71."

Creator

Osborn

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-108

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

2.5" x 3.75"

Address

122 2nd Ave. West, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Dickinson Community Building,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed June 24, 2024, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/689.