Fire Department at Texaco Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-119.jpg

Title

Fire Department at Texaco Station

Description

Texaco Station built by Lawton E. Osborn, released to Exxon in 1956. There is a LaFrance fire truck sitting in front of the building with 4 men on it and 2 men standing beside the truck. There is a banner on the side of the truck advertising 'NEW! Texaco Fire-Chief Gasoline'. The words 'Dickinson F.D. No.2' are on the hood of the truck. Advertisements for "Dodson's Worlds Fair Shows August 3" can be seen on the side of a brick building in the background. Written on the back is, "Photo album #2 / sheet #77 / #79."

Creator

Osborn

Date

Circa 1932, when the Texaco Fire-Chief gasoline was introduced

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-119

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

8.25" x 9.875"

Address

206 West Villard Street
Corner of Second Avenue West and West Villard Street, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Fire Department at Texaco Station,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed July 17, 2024, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/700.