Texaco Station

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-120.jpg

Title

Texaco Station

Description

Texaco Station built by Lawton E. Osborn, sold to John Dinsdale in 1935. There are 5 cars sitting in front and beside the building. Written on the front in the lower right corner is, "466." Written on the back is, "466" and "19 / #79." Stamped on the back at the bottom edge is, "KODATONE K 1294."

Creator

Osborn

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-120

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

3.25" x 4.625"

Address

206 West Villard Street
Corner of Second Avenue West and West Villard Street, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Texaco Station,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed August 8, 2022, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/701.