St. John's Episcopal Church

St. John's Episcopal Church.png

Title

St. John's Episcopal Church

Description

St. John's Episcopal Church in 1937 at 215 Sims St.
Built 1886, Rev. George W. G. Van Winkle.

Date

1937

Contributor

This item was contributed by Jay Chaloner de Leon.

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted.

Address

215 Sims Street

Physical Location

This digital item was contributed to the SWNDDA by a contributor and a physical copy is not owned by the Dickinson Museum Center.

Ordering Info

This item does not belong to the Dickinson Museum Center and cannot be reproduced for purchase.

Geolocation

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

“St. John's Episcopal Church,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed May 26, 2024, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/1132808.