Osborn Studio 1938 after remodeling

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/Osborn_Copy_Negatives_previews/261b-001.jpg

Title

Osborn Studio 1938 after remodeling

Description

Photo of the front of the Osborn Studio building, after the 1938 remodeling. The sign on the building reads Osborn's. The building on the right side is the Fire Department Building and City Hall. The Studio was located at 17 2nd Ave W in Dickinson, N. D. Exact date unknown.

Creator

Osborn Studio

Date Created

Year 1938.

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white print

Type

.jpg

Identifier

261b-001

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, N. D.

Original Format

Photographic print

Physical Dimensions

5 x 7

Address

17 2nd Ave W. Dickinson, N. D.

Text

Osborn

Cataloguer's Notes

No receipt. 1 glassine env with the words Osborn Studio 1938 After Remodeling, and the number 261b. 1 CA neg env with the number 261b.

Physical Location

Osborn Copy Negatives Box. Photo Storage.

Ordering Info

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Citation

Osborn Studio, “Osborn Studio 1938 after remodeling,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed July 20, 2024, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/1108367.