Dickinson Armory

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-088.jpg

Title

Dickinson Armory

Description

The Dickinson Armory and military training building, 1909. Written on the back is, "#43 ALBUM / 151 SCRIPT ARMORY / NEG / # 62."

Armory construction commenced in 1907, completed in early 1908. Design by architect C.A. Bloom, Northwestern Building Co. general contractor, Charles Bakke in charge of masonry work. Note cornerstone is dated 1907.

Creator

Osborn

Date

1909

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-088

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

3.625" x 5.125"

Address

122 2nd Ave. West, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Robert Fuhrman

Please note that the armory construction commenced in 1907, completed in eaarly 1908.  Design by architect C.A. Bloom, Northwestern Building Co. general contractor, Charles Bakke in charge of masonry work.  Note cornerstone is dated 1907.

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Dickinson Armory,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed July 17, 2024, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/669.