Storm Debris

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-080.jpg

Title

Storm Debris

Description

Photo of the damaged roof which was torn off from the Elks Club Building after a storm in 1922. Downed tree limbs and leaves litter the street. 2 clapboard 2 story homes, with porches, are on the left side of the photo. On the right side are 2 story brick business buildings. 3 men can be seen looking at the damage. Telephone poles and wires can be see. Exact date and location unknown. Unidentified. "16-2" is written on the front in the upper right. Written on the back is "NEG / #60".

Creator

Osborn

Date

1922

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-080

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

5.125" x 7.25"

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.
No receipt. 1 envelope has the words 1st Ave W. & 1st St. Ekls Roof, and the number 60. 1 CA neg. sleeve with the words Elks Bldg Roof In Street, 1st Ave W. A rec. date of 1/28/1984.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Storm Debris,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed January 19, 2020, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/661.