Osborn Studio, 1938-1950

http://www.dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/2010-018/2010-018-094.jpg

Title

Osborn Studio, 1938-1950

Description

The Osborn Photo Studio building from 1938-1950 before the "Osborn's" sign is in place on the front, after the 1938 remodeling. The sign above the door reads Photographs. The Studio was located at 17 2nd Ave W in Dickinson, N. D.
Written on the back is "269."

Creator

Osborn

Rights

This image cannot be copied or reproduced without the written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center. This image may be freely used for education uses, so long as it is not altered in any way. No commercial reproduction or distribution of this image file is permitted without written permission of the Dickinson Museum Center.

Format

jpg, tiff

Medium

black and white photographic print

Identifier

2010-018-094

Spatial Coverage

Dickinson, ND

Provenance

Osborn, Lawton E. Sr.

Rights Holder

Copyright Southwestern North Dakota Museum Foundation and Dickinson Museum Center

Original Format

Photographic prints

Physical Dimensions

8.25" x 9.75"

Address

17 2nd Ave. West, Dickinson, ND

Cataloguer's Notes

Title created by Dickinson Museum Center.

Physical Location

Osborn Album #2

Ordering Info

http://dickinsonmuseumcenter.com/fees/ ?

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Collection

Citation

Osborn, “Osborn Studio, 1938-1950,” Southwestern North Dakota Digital Archive At the Dickinson Museum Center, accessed January 26, 2020, https://dmc.omeka.net/items/show/675.